What the B@nk?!
Think you know just how ridiculous the big banks are? Test your bank knowledge by taking part in this latest project from Americans for Fairness in Lending and Americans for Financial Reform. “What the B@nk?!” is our new weekly trivia contest where we challenge you to spot the fake bank fact among the other outrageous things that the banks are doing. We’ll announce the final answer on Fridays and start a new challenge on Monday. See below for the first round of questions.
If you can think of a crazy but true bank fact that we’re missing, leave a comment here! If we use your fact in a future outrage, you could win a prize!
Tell your friends, and get your game face on! It’s trivia time!
The Big Banks and Wall Street drove our economy off a cliff and are notorious for abusing consumers. The question is, which of these outrages is NOT true?
- Some credit cards charge 79.9% interest
- There is a new foreclosure every 13 seconds
- Bankers remove $7 from the economy for every $1 they create
- Only oil companies give more money to Congress than banks
- You can’t sue your credit card company in court